24.0160 Judicial review of Commissions orders.

Print This

(a) Any person aggrieved by an order of the Commission may have judicial review thereof by filing a petition with the High Court of American Samoa no later than 20 days after being notified that the order has been entered. The petition shall seek an order by the High Court which directs the Commission to modify or withdraw its order affecting the petitioner.

(b) Relief shall be granted only when the High Court finds from a review of all the evidence which was before the Commission that the Commission acted arbitrarily or capriciously.

History: 1972, PL 12-45 § 1.