30.0304 Permit-Issuance.

Print This

The application must be forwarded to the Governor of American Samoa, via the Attorney General. If the Governor issues to such corporation a permit to transact business in American Samoa, a certified copy, together with the permit, must be forwarded to the Territorial Registrar to be recorded in a book kept therefore, and the Territorial Registrar shall endorse thereon the book and page where the record will be found.

History: 1962, PL 7-20; 1968, PL 10-64.