31.0314 Application materials.
Every application for a notary commission shall be made on paper forms determined by the Secretary and include:
(1) a statement of the applicant’s personal qualifications, as described in Section 31.0315;
(2) a certificate evidencing successful completion of a course of instruction, as described in section 31.0316;
(3) a notarized declaration of the applicant, as described in section 31.0317;
(4) a full set of fingerprints of the applicant;
(5) such other information as the Secretary may deem appropriate; and
(6) an application fee, as specified in section 31.0318.History: 2008, PL 30-18.