31.0602 Board-Powers and duties.
The Board shall:
(1) qualify all persons who shall practice the profession of land surveying;
(2) receive applications for certificates of registration and issue such certificates to those who meet its qualifications;
(3) maintain a list of certified professional surveyors:
(4) upon the presentation of information justifying the action, revoke certifications where such action is considered by it to be appropriate;
(5) perform any actions necessary in carrying out its functions.History: 1963, PL 8-12.