31.1502.2 Board-Powers and duties.
(a) The Board shall:
(1) adopt administrative rules pursuant to 4.1001 et seq. to implement this chapter; and
(2) periodically recommend to the Legislature changes in this chapter to reflect the new developments in the practice of operators; and
(3) provide for written examinations as required by this chapter; and
(4) establish reasonable license fees and deposit those fees in the general fund.
(b) The Board may:
(1) provide by rule for the continuing education of persons licensed under this chapter.History: 1983, PL 18-5 § 4.