32.0602 Reports of death, injury or disease-Use in evidence.
(a) Within 10 days from the date of any injury or death or from the date that the employer has knowledge of a disease or infection in respect to an injury, the employer shall send to the commission a report setting forth:
(1) the name, address and business of the employer;
(2) the name, address and occupation of the employee;
(3) the cause and nature of the injury or death;
(4) the year, month, day, and hour when, and the particular locality where, the injury or death occurred;
(5) such other information as the Commission may require.
(b) Additional reports in respect to an injury and the condition of the employee shall be sent by the employer to the Commission at such times and in such manner as the Commission may prescribe.
(c) No report provided for in subsection (a) or (b) may be evidence of any fact stated in such report in any proceeding in respect to an injury or death for which the report is made.
(d) The mailing of a required report in a stamped envelope, within the time prescribed in subsection (a) or under subsection (b) to the commission, shall constitute compliance with this section.History: 1967, PL 10-15.