41.0903 Requirements for eligibility for guest worker permit. Each guest worker for whom a permit is requested must meet all of the following requirements:
(1) Must be at least 19 years old, and no older than 45 years, at the time the application is presented to the Attorney General;
(2) Must be a person of Samoan ancestry born in the Independent State of Samoa;
(3) Must not have been convicted anywhere of any crime, whether a misdemeanor or felony, including civil infractions;
(4) Must possess a certificate from the highest health authority in his/her country of origin that bearer is of good health, fit for work, not pregnant, in cases of females, and free from any sexually transmitted diseases, malaria, filariasis, or any disease that is deemed contagious and capable of being transmitted from one person to another;
(5) Must not have been previously deported or excluded by the American Samoa Immigration Board or Attorney General;
(6) Must not have been ordered by the courts of American Samoa to remain outside the Territory of American Samoa for any amount of time; and
(7) Must comply with the prohibitions of section 41.0615.History: 2007, PL 30-7.