46.1804 Rights of accused.
An accused shall have the right to:
(1) request and receive any time necessary to consult with counsel and to prepare his defense;
(2) be represented by the counsel of his choice at arraignment and trial;
(3) be present during the trial and to cross-examine witnesses presented against him;
(4) present any material evidence on his own behalf and to have witnesses summoned by the court as his request;
(5) testify in his own behalf or to refrain from testifying, as he may prefer.History: 1969, PL 11-54.