6.0216 Registration from one district to another.

Print This

A registered qualified elector who changes his residence from one district to another shall notify the election officer and change his registration to the proper district; provided, that no change of registration may be allowed or required after the close of registration for an election.

History: 1977, PL 15-42 § 1.