Financial aid may be cancelled by the board if the recipient:
(1) is not a full-time student; or
(2) does not comply with the policy of his or her educational institution governing overall grade point averages, including any probationary periods provided by that policy; or
(3) does not authorize the registrar or his or her educational institution to send a copy of his or her grade reports or transcript to the board after each academic semester or other term; or
(4) transfers to another educational institution without the board’s prior written authorization; or
(5) changes his or her major areas of study without the board’s prior written approval;
(6) does not maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5.History: Rule 1-88, eff 25 May 88, §§ 1,2.