19.0128 Record of hearing.
The record of all hearings for revocation, suspension or modification of commercial driver’s permits or certificates of convenience and necessity shall be in accordance with 4.1032 ASCA, as follows: In a contested case, the record shall include:
(1) all pleadings, motions, proposed findings, exceptions, objections, briefs, and memoranda filed by the parties;
(2) a summary of the evidence received or considered and of matters officially noticed at any stage of the agency proceedings;
(3) any intermediate rulings and any decision, opinion, or report by the officer presiding at the hearings;
(4) the final decision or order of the agency;
(5) any other relevant material ordered into the record by the agency or its hearing officer.History: Comm. Commn. Regs. eff 1 Jan 73. Rep. 1.01.