20.0110 Foreign vessels-Licensed master and engineer required.

Print This

All foreign vessels must have a master and engineer licensed by the country of the vessel’s registry. The license of the master and engineer must be produced upon demand of the board if the master or engineer fails to produce their license on demand, the vessel may be prohibited from carrying passengers or cargo to or from any port in American Samoa until the license is produced.

History: Bd. of Mar. Insp. Regs., eff 16 Oct 72, § 2.04.