20.0122 License refusal, revocation, suspension, limitation, modification.
Any license issued by the board may be refused, revoked, suspended, limited or modified by the board for any 1 or combination of the following:
(1) Fraud or misrepresentation in obtaining a license authorized to be issued by the provisions of this chapter;
(2) Breach of duty tending to endanger life or property;
(3) Being under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs while actually performing required duties on a vessel;
(4) Hindering, delaying, or interfering with the board or its authorized representative in the performance of his duties under this chapter;
(5) Refusal to admit the board or its authorized representative on board the vessel while performing duties under this chapter;
(6) Violation of any of the provisions of this chapter or any of the rules promulgated by the board;
(7) Failure to comply with any qualification or requirement provided iii this chapter or any rule promulgated hereunder.History: Bd. of Mar. Insp. Regs., eff 16 Oct 72. § 6.05.