All applications for a general contractor’s license or specialty contractor’s license shall be submitted to the administrator and shall be made upon a form supplied by the administrator. Such application shall contain the following information or items and such other and further information deemed necessary by the administrator:
(1) The required fee as set out in 31.0121;
(2) A certified financial statement for the previous year, detailing all of the applicant’s income, expenses, and debts in sufficient detail so as to fully apprise the administrator of the applicant’s financial condition. In addition, the administrator may require a certified financial statement for the year the application is made if such application is made 3 or more months past 1 Jan of such year;
(3) The names and addresses of 3 references, known by applicant for a substantial period of time, of which the administrator may obtain information regarding the applicant’s financial ability, business knowledge, and integrity;
(4) Information regarding whomever the applicant has been associated with in joint ventures, partnerships, corporations, or any other combination or association within the last 3 years, the length of such association, the date of disassociation, any outstanding debts from such association, and such other and further information as the administrator deems relevant regarding such association;
(5) The amount of experience, either business, professional, supervisory, of applicant, in such detail as the administrator deems necessary;
(6) The names and amount of experience of the applicant’s qualifying responsible managing employees, if any, in such detail as the administrator deems necessary.History: Contractors Lic. Bd. Reg. 2.04, eff 12 Feb 73.