31.0540 Information requirements.
Accompanying an application for a permit to practice, each certified public accountant and each public accountant shall also file, on a form prescribed by the board, a certification relating to the applicant’s continuing education setting forth the following:
(1) Name of sponsor of course;
(2) Address of sponsor;
(3) Address at which the course was given;
(4) Title of course and description of its contents;
(5) Principal instructor or discussion leader;
(6) Dates attended;
(7) Hours claimed; and
(8) Written evidence of attendance at group programs or completion of individual self study programs.History: Rule 3-88.eff 18 Apr 88.