4.1407 Form of petition.
(a) The petition need not be in any special form but shall contain:
(1) the petitioner’s name, address, zip code, and telephone number;
(2) a statement of the nature of the petitioner’s interest;
(3) an explicit statement of the reasons in support of the proposed rule, amendment, or repeal;
(4) a draft of the substance of the proposed rule, amendment, or repeal and the designation of any existing rules affected by the petition; and
(5) the signature of the petitioner.
(b) A petition which does not conform to the foregoing requirements may be rejected by the board. The petitioner shall be notified in writing.History: Rule 11-87, eff 17 Jun 87.