4.1410 Form of petition.
(a) The petition need not be in any special form but shall contain:
(1) the petitioner’s name, address, zip code, and telephone number;
(2) a statement nature of the of the petitioner’s interest;
(3) a designation of the specific statutory provision, rule, or order in question:
(4) a complete statement of the relevant facts;
(5) a statement of the interpretation given the statutory provision, rule, or order by the petitioner;
(6) a memorandum containing the reasons, including any legal authorities, in support of the interpretation of the petitioner; and
(7) the petitioner’s signature,
(b) A petition which does not conform to the foregoing requirements may be rejected by the board, The petitioner shall be notified in writing of the rejection.History: Rule 11-87, eff 17 Jun 87.